1. Last movie you saw in a theater? Cloverfield on dvd the other night and I loved the originality and the total chaos of being caught up in that situationcthe acting however was a little meh. In the the theater, I saw The Incredible Hulk which made the comic book geek fanboy inside me squeal with glee almost as much as Iron Man J
2. What book are you reading? For the first time in ages, Im not reading anything. But now, Im thinking I will have to stop at the library on Tuesday before work and find somethingc.
3. Favorite board game? Probably Scrabble because I love words and language but for shear silliness, I love my Simpsons version of Monopolyc
4. Favorite magazine(s)? Slate Magazine. I know, not a print magazine, but I read it regularly.
5. Favorite smells? Laundry, fresh from the dryer. High tide when the waves are crashing over the rocks and the air tastes salty, I love that.
6. Favorite sounds? Waves, the silence of woods, finale of the fourth of july fireworks, laughter of my friends.
7. Worst feeling in the world? Realizing that you have been lied to or misled.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? oh god, off to the gym again
9. Favorite fast food place? No traditional fast food, but Loco Cocos Tacos has the most amazing burritos on the Maine seacoast, a quick drive from my NH homec J followed by Chipotles.
10. Future childs name? Still have to figure out dating before I go naming future carriers of my DNA
11. Finish this statement. If I had a lot of money Idc.? Start up a recording studio and booking agency to help struggling bands.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Does my fat cat count? He sneaks into my bed at night and curls up next to me.
13. Storms – cool or scary? Mmmmmclove me some thunder and lightning
14. Favorite juice? Anything freshly squeezed
15. Finish this statement, If I had the spare time I wouldc.? Paint more and get out some of frustration on the canvas
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Love Love Love Broccoli! Major staple of my little dietcJ
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? Im kinda liking my gray and brown concoction right now.
18. Name all the different cities/towns youve lived in? North Hampton (NH), Keene (NH), Mickleover (Derbyshire, UK) and that would be itc.
19. Favorite sports to watch? Football, tennis, rugby and soccer
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? I stole this, wasnt sent
21. Whats under your bed? What you would expect under the bed of a single guy: boxes of porn and blow up dolls (kidding)
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again? Hmmmcto live my life again with the knowledge I have now? Wow, I would have had a much healthier childhood and high school yearsc J
23. Morning person, or night owl? Night owlcI dread the morningscmornings mean treadmills and painc.
24. Over easy or sunny side up? Scrambled with veggies and cheese please
25. Favorite place to relax? Ordiorne Point, Rye NH, wandering the tide pools
26. Favorite pie? I am easily swayed by ALL pie
27. Favorite ice cream flavor? NY Super Fudge Chunk baby!
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, whos most likely to respond first? No time to tag, you wanna do it, feel free to steal.