“Some people ask “Why Llamas?” And I always say “Why Not?”
Maleesha tagged me for this little MEME. Please feel free to steal it for yourself if you like it….
The rules of the game:
RULE #1 : People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 : Tag 6 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
Disclaimer: I did not write these rules, and Teeni did not write these rules…whoever did write these rules needs to “pop a Xanax” as a certain fellow blogger would say.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Well, this is a hard question. Define betrayal. Slept with someone else? Plotted evil things with other aquaintences of mine to bring about my downfall and somehow get her hands on family fortune while my evil twin with the eyepatch and the scar schemes to take advantage of her as well? Hmmm…I think I watch too many soap operas….
2. If you have a dream you’d like to come true, what is it?
The one where I’m alone in a cabin for a week with Tori Amos, Shirley Manson and Salma Hayek would be pretty sweet.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
My Gut. See this post.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
*whoosh* Thats the sound of me packing my bags, booking my flight and heading for parts unknown……
5. Will your best friend always be your best friend?
I have alot of friends but only a few are what one would call the best. They can disapear for a year or more but when we get together, it’s like no time has passed…
6. Have you ever been in love with two people at once?
Do my little crushes on various rocker chicks count?? If not, then no. I believe that one thing has to end before something else can begin….
7. How long would you wait for someone you really loved?
One year, 12 days and four hours….after that, all bets are off baby!
8. If you won the lottery, would you quit your job?
again, I refer you to the *whooooshing* sound
9. Who is on your celebrity top 5…you know, the ones…that if you ever had an opportunity…
I already answered that HERE!
10. What sucks the life out of you?
The price of oil, salesmen I can not even pretend to relate to and working two jobs and realizing I’m not making any headway.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
I’ll still use a mirror. That’s usually the way I see myself. (great answer Maleesha)
12. What’s your greatest fear/phobia?
Being alone and never finding that special connection with someone…oh wait, thats my life now…dammit, I’m living my fear…
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She is a sweetheart and I’m hoping I can swindle some home made pickles from her. 🙂
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Been counting the pennies my whole life, so being married and poor would not scare me. However, you can have alot of fun with a country estate on 200 acres of land.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Trip over the cat, make coffee, fight the urge to go back to bed.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Give all? Are we playing poker and you weren’t sure how to say “All-In”??? When I’m in a relationship, I’m 100% focused on my significant other. But I would never lose myself or my identity to someone. Click here to read about me actually putting my neck on the line in a relationship.
17. Is your career vitally important to you?
Only for bills…I have no love for my career and if I found something that paid equally but took me away from here, I would be just as happy if not happier.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
There are some people that push the boundaries. (See This Post) And sometimes, you just have to walk away to save yourself. But with good friends who have proven themselves time and again, I will always forgive and forget.
19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
I think I’m ready for a relationship of some kind…I’m ready for someone to laugh with, smile with and maybe even find love with…I’m ready…maybe I’m not willing, but I AM ready…
Single has it’s perks but I miss having someone in my little life
20. List 6 people to tag
I hope everyone tries out this little Meme.
And if I didn’t tag you, feel free to do it anyway. 🙂