My friend H made one of these so I figured I would give it a shot and see if I could get to 100. This will be a totally random list of facts about me, so be prepared to be bored out of your mind. These are all true statements, some are very random, others have a theme.
1. I like to photograph the little things. When I go someplace, I think it is more exciting to photograph a bottle sitting on a windowsill than the beautiful view through the window.
2. I’m an excellent cook.
3. I’m not an excellent cook of desserts.
4. I eat way too much meat.
5. I miss the idea of my father.
6. I have a tendency to expect the best from everyone, even when they have proven that they are not capable of that standard.
7. Sometimes, I really want to kill some of my co-workers.
8. I’m a snob…I don’t mean to be a snob, but when I meet people who are less educated than myself, I act differently.
9. I have a childish crush. Or is it lust?
10. I love red hair. Not sure where this came from in my life. Some time, long ago, I had a crush on a red haired woman and the color stuck. Strangely, I’ve never dated a natural redhead.
11. I prefer dark hair to blondes.
12. I spend way too much time online.
13. World of Warcraft is sucking the life out of me. Why am I obsessed with levelling up an imaginary character?
14. I miss the idea of high school. I didn’t have a normal high school experience and I envy people who talk about the good times they had growing up.
15. I had a gun held to my head once for a mistake I never made again.
16. I kinda like some chick flicks.
17. Driving for hours makes me happy.
18. I’m a history junkie. If I could, I would stop at every history marker on the side of the road.
19. I’m convinced my cat tries to talk to me.
20. I lost my virginity at a church camp.
21. I used to be a leader of a church youth group.
22. I have dyed my hair almost every color of the rainbow.
23. I had a mohawk for ages.
24. My right nipple was once pierced, then got infected and blew up to the size of a baseball.
25. I fall in love easily.
26. I fall in lust even easier.
27. My heart has been broken more times than I can remember, each time vowing that will be the last….
28. I speak enough french to bullshit my way through a conversation.
29. There is someone I really care about and worry about.
30. Dark colored eyes hypnotize me.
31. I have a tendency to have a slight case of road rage when I’m behind a slow poke in the passing lane.
32. I’m addicted to music.
33. I can’t get out of Bullmoose Music or Newbury Comics without buying something.
34. Part of me still thinks I’m in high school.Part of me is still that insecure little kid…
35. I know I’m an adult.
36. I definitely do not feel like an adult.
37. I bought two tickets to see the dropkick murphy’s knowing I had nobody to come with me.
38. When I was young, I thought Horton Center was the most peaceful place on earth.
39. Last year, a good friend showed me a new place of peace and serenity: Monhegan Island.
40. I haven’t sat down in front of a canvas in months.
41. I eat sometimes when I’m depressed. Then I punish myself for it by going to the gym for hours.
42. The stupidest things can remind me of bad times in my life.
43. A smile can make my day.
44. I consider eye contact a sign of intelligence. If someone won’t look me in the eye, I immediately judge them.
45. A hug can make up for almost anything.
46. I cried last september. I cried alot.
47. I love sitting in the window of a coffee shop, drawing the people around me and catching snippets of their conversation.
48. I will do pretty much anything for chocolate.
49. I have an addiction to caffeine. If you cut me, I bleed espresso.
50. I get headaches alot lately. I’m a little worried about it.
51. I have a tendency to giggle uncontrollably at stupid crap.
52. One of my favorite movies of all time is Airplane…why? see above.
53. I started running and I feel better.
54. I started running and I have a feeling I’m turning into one of these people who needs to run.
55. I started running and I love the silence and just hearing my breath and my heart.
56. I try not to be a stereotypical male, but I find myself staring at breasts alot lately, staring like a thirsty guy who just crossed the desert would stare at a glass of water.
57. I can’t relate to anybody at my dealership. If I talk about art, they want to talk about sports. If I mention politics, they are not interested unless there are naked women involved.
58. I will do anything for my friends.
59. My heart is not in my job. I need to find a new place to be.
60. Part of me still holds onto that fantasy that I may win powerball, no matter how improbable, part of me still insists on dreaming that dream.
61. I think I was in shock when they tore my house down. The house I grew up in, never knew it would hurt so bad to see it torn down.
62. I loved living in England. I loved the history, the people, the culture…every aspect felt right and it broke my heart to leave.
63. I have a fetish for glasses. Next to red hair, glasses are a huge turn on.
64. I worry about the silliest crap. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night in a panic because I forgot to pay (name of random bill here).
65. My choice in music is influenced greatly by whether I can reach the cd as I’m heading to work.
66. I love beer, the more micro the brewery the better.
67. I have an impossibly high tolerance for alcohol. It really takes hard liquor to get me buzzed. Beer has little to no effect, even in mass quantities.
68. I’m inspired by the simplest of kindnesses from my friends.
69. I love my family and hold them more dear than anything else.
70. Part of my job is to pretend I like everybody who sits in front of me and it kills me everytime. I’m always worried someone will see through the smile and see the FUCK YOU behind it.
71. I have a tendency to shoot my mouth off about something that is on my mind, just to get it off my chest. Its nothing personal, but I feel better after I’ve said it rather than bottle it up.
72. Even though I’m not religious, I do consider myself spiritual. I believe it is possible to find a spiritual awakening without involving anyone’s god.
73. Part of me believes there is something after this life…
74. Part of me is terrified that this may be it…
75. I think I saw a UFO when I was 7. My mom and my neighbors swear by this too and it was the same nite of a ‘documented’ ufo sighting all along the seacoast of NH. My first thought in retrospect is: why would they visit NH?????
76. One of my guilty pleasures is watching the food network. I think I have a crush on Rachael Ray.
77. One of my dreams in life is to be a world remowned artist.
78. I’m one of the few men who WILL ask for directions when I’m lost.
79. I can’t follow a map to save my life but I usualy end up where I need to be.
80. I think the word supercalifragilisticexpealidocious should be used more in regular conversation.
81. I envy the surfer boys and girls on north beach. Surfing was the one thing I wish I had given more of a chance. I tried once…took a header into some rocks and that was the end of my surfing career.
82. I have a tendency to really get angry at parents who don’t know how to parent and expect the world to parent for them.
83. My political views are heavily slanted to the left, but I believe in a dialogue with the right. Polarization dos not a political discourse make.
84. I think I have done every drug I could get my hands on. Some of my college days were a blur, but now I have no wish to do any drugs at all. I won’t turn down a doobie being handed my way, but thats about it. I have no wish to try anything else ever again. I don’t regret what I tried in college, just never going to use them again.
85. That being said, acid was a hell of a lot of fun.
86. Last 2 years of high school, I was diagnosed as manic depressive and used that to exploit people. I’ve never forgiven myself for being weak and using people.
87. College allowed me to come out of my shell and become the person I am today.
88. I wish I was in college where my only worry was how we were going to Northampton or Boston for a show.
89. I trust people even when I know I shouldn’t.
90. Sometimes, I need to be completely alone. At these times, I completely close up and am incapable of talking to anyone.
91. I saw Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers throw up right in front of me and then start playing their 1st song. (UNH concert…who else remembers that???)
92. I played Double Dragon with Joey Ramone…I thought I had died and gone to heaven.
93. I miss being a dj. I really wish WUNH wasn’t so stuck up about who they ‘allow’ on the air.
94. I have been to a strip club 11 times in my life. I enjoyed the nudity, but didn’t enjoy myself. Felt like shopping at the mall when you have no money: nice to look, but after awhile, you get bored and its time to go home.
95. My opinions are strong and you cannot sway me.
96. My opinions can be swayed by pie. (read into that what you will).
97. I’m never the life of the party, but I usually know everyone by the end.
98. I go to concerts so I can feel like I’m a kid again, without the stage diving, pits and bar fights.
99. I still need to learn how to be happy with and love myself.
100. I have alot to learn and I’m always open for a lesson.